Kitware develops advanced technology and transitions it into operational environments, offering professional support, consulting, and custom R&D services to help customers effectively leverage KWIVER. Our expertise is in building easy to use tools that provide critical data and capabilities to defense, commercial, and academic organizations working with a variety of media formats, including Full Motion Video (FMV) and Wide Area Motion Imagery (WAMI).
In support of KWIVER, Kitware can provide a range of services:
- Develop and deploy state-of-the-art algorithms for moving object detection, tracking, and classification.
- Build event-based video content extraction capabilities to filter and prioritize archived or streaming video data, including FMV, WAMI, and social media videos.
- Automated moving camera trajectory estimation and sparse 3D point cloud estimation.
- Modular software architectures that support streaming, pipelined data analysis.
- Evaluation of large-scale streaming video analysis solutions.
- Refine and integrate academic research into operational prototypes running on operational data.
- Build advanced visualization and GUI tools enabling analysts to intuitively examine extracted video content.
For more information on how Kitware can help you realize your goals with KWIVER or to discuss your specific needs, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at +1 518-371-3971.